Wednesday, April 25, 2007

We are what we eat...sigh

Okay...so I ate a lot of chocolate over the weekend...I mean A LOT of chocolate. To give you an idea of how much chocolate, dinner on Saturday night for me was a whole bag of chocolate chips! Yes, you read that correct...So I just knew I was not going to be happy for weigh in last night...but I was shocked when I only gained .8 lbs...not even a whole pound...They say that during "certain" times of the month, everyone (even men) gain weight...I'm hoping that this was my "certain" time of the month...I don't want to believe that fudge bars, chocolate chips and Reese cups could do that much harm...grin...

I'm not as upset as I thought I would be about gaining weight. I think that's because even with this gain, my clothes are still lose, I can button shirts up that last month I couldn't and I feel better...healthier...so next week I'll do better on the scales. And the rest of this week, I'll just enjoy my sugar high...Hugs...

4 comments:

Pamela Morgan said...

Being a large hershey bit doesn't sound all that bad.

You'd be kind of like the Oscar Myer Weiner, "Everyone would be in love with you".

Okay that's corny, but I'd still be your friend. :o)
Pam

Linda D. (sbk) said...

that's nothing.

I just spent 4 days out of town and lived on nothing but chips and cookies with coke and chocolate milk to wash them down.

Seriously, no meals at all!

I will NOT be weighing myself anytime soon.

Brenda said...

It's so nice to know I'm not the only one who likes/loves junk food...great minds think alike...grin..

Brenda said...

It's so nice to know I'm not the only one who likes/loves junk food...great minds think alike...grin..