I know it's been awhile since I posted on my blog. I've been working over to get ahead so when I get back next week, I won't be behind. Gotta love regular jobs...sigh...
I have been away on a business trip. The one thing I never understood about this job was...I'm an apartment manager. I manage apartments. I shouldn't be traveling. Granted I don't travel as often as I use to, but aren't I suppose to be in my office renting apartments?
I've been working on my yard/flower beds, etc. I've been knitting a ski cap (it will probably be next winter before I get that thing done) and I've been trying to figure out how to get my writing back on track.
My writing: I don't seem to have any ideas flowing through my brain. I had a couple of evenings free during my business trip and did I think about writing....no!
Then I got home (yesterday) and the whole drive back home, I kept thinking about what happened at the conference and how I don't seem happy with my job anymore either.
So last evening I decided to check (and catch up on) my emails and there's an email about F2K and for the first time, I start feeling excited about writing again. I remember when I came across F2K a little over a year ago. I not only had a lot of writing fun, and got some great advice, but I also met some great people. People that I have enjoyed getting to know better. I enjoy their humor, their writing and their friendship, and I know that F2K will help get me back on track. I'm excited and I can't wait. I haven't felt this way about writing in what seems like forever.
I didn't get to weigh in on Tuesday because I was out-of-town, but I'm hoping I can get back on track with that also. (I'm sure I put on a few pounds at the conference...) That's okay though, that's the best part about WW...I can start over and no one says a thing...Sort of like writing...I can start fresh, dust off a few things go from there...and I know I have the same kind of support team behind me whether I'm losing weight or writing...
Hugs...
3 comments:
[IMG]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t69/quiltnb/7-exercise.jpg[/IMG]
Well poo. That didn't work out like I'd planned. I was trying to leave you a cute picture of a turtle. Oh well, good luck with F2K. Looks like I'm the only one not participating. I need to finish and edit what I have started. I didn't even finish the PriNoWriMo because of my son's wedding. This quilt is taking me forever.
Pam :o(
I don't know how to explain it, but when I got the email from F2K, it just felt right. It felt like an answer to a question I have been asking for a long time. I know it helped the last time...
I hope you can get the quilt done...There never seems to be enough time in the day...sigh...
Hugs...BZ
Post a Comment