Tuesday, September 4, 2007

And then there was nine...

I only have 9 more days before my 9 day vacation starts...I have my pencils sharpened and my notebooks ready...I've purchased another e-drive and planning on filling it up with writings...I can't wait...a week in my pj's, listening to my soft jazz, eating the chocolate that I have stashed in my desk, not cleaning house and not making dinner for the boys (I'm buying sandwich meats and hubby, grown son and furbaby are going to have to live off that..no complaining about food while I'm on vacation...)

Yep, you guessed it...I'm doing NOTHING on my vacation! Nothing but writing that is....as far as my "other" job knows, I'm going to be out of town and unreachable, so no interruptions there...

I can't wait! And the count down has started! Hugs...

3 comments:

Danette Haworth said...

Sounds wonderful!

I sometimes feel I could work around the clock if not interrupted by pesty things such as eating, sleeping, and making the occasional appearance in the land of the living.

Linda D. (sbk) said...

I think it's great that you're doing this. What a great way to renew your writer self. Have fun!

Brenda said...

Danette...I'm not planning on making an appearance in the land of the living until Sept 24, 2007...that's when I have to go back to work...sigh...

Linda...I'm hoping this will do it...the closer it gets to my vacation, the more the wheels are spinning in my head...I love the feeling...but boy, am I gonna hate going back to work...sigh...