YIPPEE!!!
I should be writing...that was my goal for today, but I'm on a roll, so I'm gonna see what else I can learn to do on my blog...!!! Like how to get paragraphs and keep them...hugs...
Updated: 10:30 a.m.
I think I've also figured out the paragraph thingy also...a simple yes or no question on my set up page and wouldn't ya know I had the wrong answer...grin...hugs...
Updated: 12:30 p.m.
Okay, I think I have figured this out....Below is a YouTube clip of MADtv's Stuart. If you are not familiar with Stuart: He is a toddler being raised by his mom and they have quite the adventure no matter what they do or where they go. The clip below is of Stuart Swimming at his grandparents house.
I do feel I need to put a little bit of an advisory warning here: Stuart clips do have some mild language/situations (RATED PG-13 to PG-17):
5 comments:
Congratulations, Brenda! You did it!
Thanks Danette...as you can tell it doesn't take much to excite me...grin...
Believe me, I know how it is! While others can speak HTML, it took me hours of research to uncover simple blogger secrets: how to add links within posts, how to embed a YouTube video. Congrats on your updates!
Thanks for the Stuart video. I had forgotten all about him. Too funny! Blog on Brenda, blog on:)
Angela...
We love Stuart in our house...even my Mom-n-law and she is the last person you would think would watch Stuart...I would love to get DVD of all his best clips...
Post a Comment