Monday, September 24, 2007

I had to go back!!!

Today was the first day back after a ten day vacation and it had to be the longest day of my life...argh!!!
My brain hasn't come back to work yet and I don't expect it to come in until about late Thursday afternoon (just in time for the weekend)...
I had things to catch up on, but I didn't...I just kept watching the clock...and they are right...it takes longer for a pot to boil if you watch it...or however they say it...
I kept dreaming of being on my laptop, in my pj's reading blogs, checking out the blue boards, and writing...no make-up, no bra!!!...just my Betty Boop pj's and my Dr. Pepper..what a life I would have if I ever hit the lottery...grin...
Oh well...I have to play the lottery to win and I can't ever seem to remember to do that...unless the millions are up there like 200 million or something...if I'm gonna spend my hard earned dollar, I want to make sure I'm getting a good return...grin...
Isn't it funny how quick a vacation goes by, but the work week drags on. I think I'm going to try to get a bill passed in Congress that says we work 2 days and get 5 off...any takers? Hugs...

3 comments:

Danette Haworth said...

Brenda,

Love how you've spiced up the layout--looks great!

Bummer on the end of the vacation!

Anonymous said...

Oh so you have to buy the lottery ticket to win! Dang I knew I was doing something wrong!

Linda D. (sbk) said...

I love your new look! Very peaceful! Calming. I've been thinking about changing the look of mine, but I just can't pick one. Yeah, that's me ... good at decisions. ;-P

Sorry you had to go back to work. :( Keep buying those lottery tix!