Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My New Blog

Hello all...and welcome to my new blog...or at least the new look of my blog. I want to thank a new friend of mine who, without her, my chocolate blog would not have happened.

Thank you, Sheri and I hope one day I can return the favor...maybe not in blog design, but I have other talents that have yet to be seen...grin...

Soon, I will be adding more things to my blog, but with my "lack" of blog talent, it may take a few days for this construction to be completed...

In the meantime, pull up a chair and enjoy the chocolate...Hugs...

8 comments:

Goadingthepen said...

Woo Hoo!
I am so glad that it worked!
Now I can officially drool every time I visit your page!

Danette Haworth said...

I want some of that candy.

Brenda said...

Jeff said the other day that if I could get God to change clouds into candy bars I would do it...I told him that I'm pretty sure God already has a candy bar cloud just for me...grin...

Thank you again for taking the time to figure all of this out for me...have I told you that I LOVE IT!!! HUGS...

Brenda said...

Danette...

You better hurry, I've been known to finish off that much candy at lunch...grin...

angelarene said...

I like the look!!Not gonna help my diet at all, but it looks great!!

Linda D. (sbk) said...

I'm sorry. I find it a little hard on the eyes.

But I'm not a huge chocolate fan either, so what do I know??

Never mind.

Brenda said...

Angela...this is the best kind of candy...trust me...I've licked the screen many a times since changing it and I have't gained a pound...grin...

Linda...Okay...they always say its good to have an oddball in your group of friends, so I guess you will be my "not a huge fan of chocolate oddball" friend...grin...

Hey, I think that is the first time that I'm not the oddball friend...grin...

Linda D. (sbk) said...

It's okay. I'm used to being the oddball. Happens a lot.