Wednesday, October 3, 2007

For Moms and Moms-to-be

I saw this on Good Morning America and thought it was sooo funny that I had to share. This is what Mom's say to their children all the time...

6 comments:

Danette Haworth said...

Haha! I saw this the other day--so funny!

Rachel Hamby said...

My goal in life is to memorize this song. This lady is so clever!

Brenda said...

Danette...

Where was this song when my son was younger? I could have used it...grin...

Rachel...

I don't know if you know this or not, but if you to YouTube and find her video on the right side you will see a short description of the what the video is about click on "more" and that will bring up the words...

I have played this video to everyone I know...grin...so funny...

Linda D. (sbk) said...

so weird ... I just tried to put this same video up on my blog today but I couldn't get it to work.

You beat me to it.

Brenda said...

Linda...

I had trouble getting it to work on my blog for quite awhile also and then "bang" it worked...I kept thinking I had already forgotten how to put video on my blog...I'm so glad it was the video that was the problem and not me..grin..

angelarene said...

Thanks for sharing...so, so funny!!