Have you heard about the Santa's in Australia who are being told to say Ha Ha Ha instead of Ho Ho Ho?
It seems that "somebody" is afraid that Ho Ho Ho will be offensive to women and that it might scare the children because the Australian children might know that the word Ho is used as a slang word for a hooker in the U.S...
Give me a break!
I guess next the Easter Bunny won't be allowed to bring Easter eggs because someone will think it will make children ask about sex!
Leave Santa Claus alone! No child has been scarred and no women have been offended in all these years, I can't imagine they are now...
2 comments:
Hey Brenda...Great minds think alike:) That's so cool we blogged about the same thing. I think the whole thing is so silly. I was wondering if maybe the insurance company that repped the Australian Santas were scared they could get sued.Geesh! Don't people have better things to do..
I can't believe that the world has come to this. People sue over everything and the littliest things these days.
I think the women who would be offended by Ho Ho Ho...probably are Ho Ho Ho's...grin...
Post a Comment