Monday, December 17, 2007

Paying It Forward

This is not something new to me. I have tried to do this over the years, but have really started getting serious about it in the last 6 months or so. I think someone is telling me this is the thing to do. I recently had an email sent from a friend about this very thing and had the opportunity to be part of a pay it forward that helped someone out that needed it, which makes my faith in this way of living ring even more true.

Just in case you aren't familiar with "Pay-It-Forward"...check out this link:

http://www.payitforwardfoundation.org/home.html

My wish for you in the New Year is to Pay-It-Forward and help make this a better world to live in...

Hugs...

1 comment:

SkyeMadison said...

I love the "Pay It Forward" idea. If everyone Payed it forward to just one other person, it would move slower, but it would still be better than looking back or expecting something for ourselves when we do something nice for someone else.