
Do you remember this t.v. show? I never watched it when it was originally on, but now I am hooked on it! It comes on the BIO channel and the Hallmark Channel. I will plan my days around this show anymore. I'm addicted.
I also love Diagnosis Murder and Matlock...again, never watched them when they were originally on, but now will sit for hours and watch them.
I also love Diagnosis Murder and Matlock...again, never watched them when they were originally on, but now will sit for hours and watch them.

I can only hope that I will soon be watching reruns of the reruns that I am already watching, so I can get back to living my life.
Gotta go...Murder, She Wrote is about to come on...grin...Hugs...

Gotta go...Murder, She Wrote is about to come on...grin...Hugs...

2 comments:
I remember all of these. I didn't watch any of them regularly, but liked them. Maybe, you should write mysteries. I hear children's mysterys sell well right now.
I'm still writing romances. I know crazy. I'm supposed to be a children's writer. Who knows maybe I've been writing the wrong genre.
I love these shows too! I never watched Diagnosis Murder until recently but the other two have been favorites of mine for years. Matlock was even a favorite when it was a rerun!
Post a Comment