I decided I was going to make all the Christmas cards this year for our family and friends. I got out all the winter/Christmas rubber stamps, card stock, ink pads, markers, colored pencils, tape, cutter, punches, embossing powder, heat gun, craft scissors, decorative scissors, etc. etc. etc...
I had my craft table covered with books and anything else that could give me ideas on Christmas cards...
I had taken Friday off and had most of Saturday late afternoon/evening to work on my homemade Christmas cards. During that time, I created 3 cards! At that speed, I will have my homemade Christmas cards two years from now.
Jeff says he wants about 20 cards to send out. So I have two choices...work faster or purchase cards. I think I will be purchasing cards.
A Homemade Christmas is a great idea and I would love to be able to do that...one year. Maybe I should start this coming January. That way by Christmas, 2008...I will have 20 cards done. That's counting the 3 cards I already made...grin...
Hugs and Happy Holidays!
3 comments:
I decided to be "crafty" this year as well. I don't have much room for making crafts but I have a ton of projects planned. I too think it will take me more time than I have to complete them. I'm giving from the heart this year, I just hope it doesn't kill me (giggle). Good luck with your 2008 Christmas cards!
Love and Prayers,
One year I forgot to do my Christmas cards. And I didn't lose any friends!
Skyemadison...
I feel pretty good with my jump on 2008's cards...at this rate, I might be able to add even more people to my card list...
Danette...
I went several years without doing Christmas cards...since Jeff and I built the house 2 years ago, I feel like I have to send...I think its the house making me do it...grin..
Post a Comment