Have you ever heard of anything better...Chocolate + Cheesecake = Heaven...
There are only a few things that go together as well as this...
Chocolate + Peanut Butter
Chocolate + Caramel
Chocolate + Cherries
Chocolate + Strawberries
Do you see a pattern here? Grin...
My staff knows how to keep me happy...My maintenance man brings me a cinnamon twist donut every morning and I bring him a pepsi and we talk about things (not work!) in the mornings before the office has to open...
And now I find that the porter makes chocolate chip cheesecake! Do I know how to pick a staff or what!
This could be the reason I'm thinking about a diet...you notice I said "thinking"...I don't want to jump into a decision too quick like...Who knows, I might start a diet, get use to eating healthy and then they find out that it was junk food that made people live longer...I don't want to take that chance, so I'm taking my time figuring out which diet to go on...grin...if I take long enough they will find a diet that includes chocolate chip cheesecake!!! Now that would be a diet book I would buy...grin...
Okay, time to go to sleep and dream my chocolate covered dreams...hugs...
3 comments:
I dropped 15 pounds this year by simply (hehe, yeah, simply ... you believe me, right?) cutting out drinks with calories. As soon as I stopped drinking my calories, the pounds started to slide away.
Oh, and I started eating breakfast (NOT cinny twists, though). I know! Weird to eat more to lose weight, but that's what I did. :D
I didn't even have to start exercising! Sounds like a pretty good diet, doesn't it?
Linda...I gave up sodas and took up drinking teas...I feel better, but not sure I've lost the calories...
When I was exercising on a regular basis, I would eat a good breakfast every morning...lost 15 pounds and then hired this maintenance man and he likes the cinny twists...I can't be rude, can I? grin...
Congrats on losing the weight! Maybe you should write a book about it..."the real woman's diet book"...
Ha! Brenda, I thought you said you gave up soda and took up drinking! Anyway, you know you will last longer on junk food because of all the preservatives. Like a Twinkie, you will never be past your expiration date.
Post a Comment