- I finished and passed my writing course!
- I am starting a critique group with some of the other students in the writing class...
- I was able to actually get some writing done!
- I saw another bear in my yard!
- I saw a wild turkey in my back yard!
- I made potato salad that, as my husband said, tasted like crab guts...okay, so that one wasn't that great, but I figure if I keep messing up the recipes, one of these days, he'll quit asking what's for dinner...grin...
- I planted a strawberry plant this year and I got two strawberries off the plant today...they were delish!
- The other week, I got some plants for my back porch (ferns, etc) and today I remembered to water them...and they weren't dead yet!
- My house is clean...I know I can't believe that one either, but it is true..honest!
- I picked out a watermelon that was actually good...I never pick out watermelons that taste good...so I was really excited about this...some days it does not take much to make me happy...
I should have purchased a lottery ticket! Oh well, I can't think of everything and after the exciting day I had today, I'm ready for bed...
Hugs...Brenda
2 comments:
okay, don't take this the wrong way but ... how do you mess up potato salad??
trust me Linda...I could mess up boiling water...grin...
I am not the cook in the family, this is for sure...I was learning how to spit like the boys when my grandma wanted to teach me to cook...she would always teach the girls to cook in our family and I never would come in from playing with the boys to learn...now my poor husband has to pay for it...grin...good thing love is blind...
Post a Comment