Friday, May 30, 2008

WOW!

Just recently (yesterday) I found a site called WOW - Women On Writing...Okay, I guess I can't really say that I found it for the first time yesterday...I have a blogging friend who took third place in their Flash Fiction contest just recently...WTG Danette!

I guess what I mean by recently found is that I finally took the time to look around the website and see what I thought...Well, all I can say is WOW!

I even entered their Flash Fiction contest that is ending May 31, 2008 (I saw the contest, I pulled out something I had worked on years ago, dusted it off, corrected the many mistakes and hit the send button...yikes!) My first contest...I'm very excited...

If you are interested in checking out the site...

http://www.wow-womenonwriting.com/

Hugs...Brenda

4 comments:

Linda D. (sbk) said...

Good luck! :D I haven't been there before, but it sounds good. I'll give it a try. Thanks.

Brenda said...

I've never written flash fiction before, so not sure if I did it correctly...it has a beginning, middle and end...and is under 500 words, so hopefully I did it right...grin..

Danette Haworth said...

Good luck, Brenda!

Brenda said...

Thanks Danette...I loved your story...I think about it every time I stop at a stop light...