When I was 20 years old, I would have died if I brought home a boyfriend and my parents were in their pj's!!!
And yet, when my son brought his new girlfriend by the house last night, both myself and my hubby was in our pj's...and we knew they were coming! Yep, we knew and we did it anyway...grin..
Thankfully, my son knows that I love my pj's and had all ready told her I would probably be in them...she thought that was great and joked that she wished she knew before leaving the house, she would have put hers on...
She was very nice and we really liked her. And we could tell our son really likes her, so we are happy for them..
She seems to have a good head on her shoulders and I hope that means she will keep J on the right path..not that he's ever been a bad kid, but he's on his own now and if I can't take care of him it is nice to know that there might be someone else who can...
I guess I'm finally able to let my little boy go...sigh...maybe I'm growing up a little bit too...grin...
Hugs...
2 comments:
No! Brenda, don't grow up! It's too soon!
Nice to hear that your son has picked a good one. Good luck to them. And yay for you for being yourself. :) I'm always in my pj's too. My kids will also have to learn to just accept that when they want to bring their girlfriends home. :)
I'll let my son know that it is "cool" to be in your pj's...and that I'm not the only one who wears them all the time...grin...
Post a Comment