Monday, July 21, 2008

Start the week with a Story Starter

Here's a new story starter to start the week with...

Tell the story of your nose...Why do you think your nose looks the way it does? Does your nose fit your face? Does your nose have character? Show me your nose...give your nose a story...


Meet My Nose

I have always said that I have a bulldog's nose and Dumbo's ears. So what does this say about my face? If you ask me, it says I'm odd looking.

My nose is my dad's nose. No denying it. I think it is normal in length, but it is thick. I know some people have a little bump in the middle of their nose, but I have that bump at the tip. When I was younger all you could see was the tip of my nose, fat and round. As I grew older, the length came, but the fat and round never left.

The one thing I do like about my nose is my nostrils. They flare out when I'm mad and curl up when I'm trying to make a statement. The left side curls up when I'm not sure I want to know something and the right side curls up when I'm sure I know more then you. And I've been told that both sides curl up at the same time when I'm thinking too hard. This doesn't happen often.

I always wanted Samantha's nose from Bewitched. But every time I try to twitch my nose, my whole face moves and the nose doesn't move at all. I don't even want to know what kind of magic that would conjure up.

Does my nose have character? By itself, no. But I'm so lucky to have such a combination face with my Dumbo ears, puppy dog brown eyes and Olive Oil lips to bring out the bulldog character of it all.

No comments: