Friday, July 18, 2008

1005 visitors

In December, 2006 I started this blog. I did it more out of curiosity and hoping that for once I might be "hip" in doing the latest thing...


I have given up on being "hip" with anything...my son keeps telling me that just ain't happening...grin...


So that leaves curiosity...and I'm grateful that I am a curious type. Because without it, I would not have met some very wonderful people and I would not have gotten to know them through their blogs...


Today, when I got on my blog to check it, I saw where I have had 1005 visitors since that first post...When I started this blog, I never would have thought that I would see that many visitors on my blog in such a short time.


Now to some of you I know a year and a half doesn't seem like a short time, but I was really thinking it would be 10 years before I could get that many people curious enough to read MY blog or at least visit me...


So I would like to thank those of you who have made what I thought was an impossible moment come true...


Thank you for reading, commenting and just visiting my little blog. You really don't know how much it means to me...Hugs...


2 comments:

Cate Gardner said...

According to the count at the bottom you are now at 1006 - Woot!

I never thought anyone would bother to look at my blog and felt very silly starting one. Now I love blogging.

Brenda said...

I hope I don't start stalling to come here and see what my visitor count is...grin...I have enough distractions as it is. ;)