Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Weird things that make me watch & laugh

Okay, I have to admit I am a realty show junky...sort of...

I watched the Bachelorette and groaned when she didn't pick the man I would have picked for her...like I knew her well enough to pick her future husband...

I love Project Runway even though I can't sew a button on a shirt...

I love The Next Food Network Star even though I can't cook...

I love HGTV's Design Star even though I couldn't design a room if my life depended on it...

I love Dancing With the Stars even though I have 2 left feet...

I watch Clean House and think, "How can those people let their houses look like that." as my dishes pile up in the kitchen sink and the dust bunnies under my bed keep getting bigger then Koda...

This brings me to Wipeout...this is the new show on ABC...I watch this show and laugh all the way through it.

My dh has watched it with me and can't figure out why I'm laughing. I keep telling him it is because these people are crazy for doing this and look at how funny they are when they fall in the mud...yuck! and then I hush him so I can watch some more and laugh even more...

I will admit...I don't watch I Survived a Japanese Game Show, Big Brother or The Mole...and in the last couple of years I quit watching Survivor and I've never been an American Idol fan...

If you need a good laugh, check out Wipeout...I know I would never make it past the first ramp, but it is fun to watch and see all of these brave people make fools of themselves on national t.v.

Hugs...

3 comments:

Linda D. (sbk) said...

I love So You Think You Can Dance, Canadian Idol, The Amazing Race, Baby Borrowers and Hell's Kitchen.

So yeah, I'm a reality tv junkie too. Big time.

Linda D. (sbk) said...

OH!!! And I totally love your picture! You almost look the way I pictured you. Just slightly different facial features.

Brenda said...

I forgot about Amazing Race! I do like that show...I get lost backing out of my driveway, so I wouldn't be able to find the starting line much less all those other things...grin...

Thanks about the picture...I hate getting my picture taken, so that's about the most I could come up with...grin...