Friday, August 1, 2008

Getting to know me better...for better or worse...

I borrowed this from Catherine J Gardner's Blog "The Poisoned Apple" (I would link you to her blog, but I don't know how to do that here, but you can find a link to her blog on the right hand side of my blog)...I'm still so blog stumped at times...

1. Do you like blue cheese? Never tried it.
2. Have you ever smoked? Yes, but quit when I was young and have no desire to start again
3. Do you own a gun? Yes
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Strawberry
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? YES!
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Love them as long as they are grilled blacked with mustard and onions...yummy!
7. Favorite Christmas movie? The Bishop's Wife; Miracle on 34th Street; It's a Wonderful Life - Those 3 are tied for me
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Lipton's Pure Leaf Sweetened Black Tea - can't survive the day without it
9. Can you do push ups? I can do about a half of one...
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring and engagement ring...
11. Favorite hobby? Writing
12. Do you have A.D.D. ? Sometimes...
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? No
14.Middle name? Annette (I was named after "Brenda" Lee and "Annette" Funicello)
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Do I have anymore chocolate in my desk drawer; Why does it have to take so long to hear back from a publisher; is it time for Monk?
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Black Tea; water; grapefruit juice
17. Current worry? My husband has to have surgery soon and I'm worried about that
18. Current hate right now? my job
19. Favorite place to be? Sitting beside my husband on our back porch
20. How did you bring in the new year. My dh and I have always ended up in an argument when we stay up for the New Year, (I do not know why we argue, but it is always over something stupid) so we started celebrating New Years at 9 p.m. as if it were midnight...we get our kiss in for the new year, sip a little beer and we go to sleep...
21. Where would you like to go? Montana
22. Name three people who will complete this? Not sure
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, Betty Boop ones. (OMG! this was Catherine's answer, but I also own Betty Boop slippers, pj's and just about everything else...I love Betty Boop!)
24 What shirt are you wearing? Betty Boop t-shirt (her on a motorcycle with "Born to be Wild" underneath)
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never have tried it
26. Can you whistle? Yes
27. Favorite color? Silver and Black (big Raiders fan)
28. Would you be a pirate? No...I couldn't handle having a parrot on my shoulder
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever is playing on the radio in the bathroom
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Lilly
31. Favorite boy's name? Garrett
32. What's in your pocket right now? My pj bottoms don't have pockets
33. Last thing that made you laugh? My maintenance man
34. What vehicle do you drive? Toyota Corolla
35. Worst injury you've ever had? Broken thumb
36. Do you love where you live? Love it
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? Four

4 comments:

Future OB/GYN said...

I'm going to have to do this on a future post. Thanks, Brenda!

Brenda said...

Thanks for visiting FutureDoctor...

I always like getting to know other blueboarders, so I will have to check out your answers when you do this...

Cate Gardner said...

Betty Boop slippers rock!!!

And YAY for both chocolate and Monk (haven't watched that in ages!).

Hope all goes well with your husband's surgery.

Brenda said...

catherine...My family gets me BB pj's every year for my birthday...

The slippers are sooo worn out, but they are sooo comfortable...grin...