Second, I have been tagged by Marcia Hoehne to answer the questions below. I am to tag 8 other people, who in turn will (should they choose to accept this mission) do what I am doing...mention the person who tagged you, answer the questions below (you may change any question that you do not like and replace it with a question of your own.)
I am not sure I know 8 bloggers to tag, but I'm going to give it my all...I tag: Carrie Harris, Rena Jones, Catherine J Gardner, CynJay, Adrienne, Kelly Polark, Christy (I can only think of 7 people to tag)
Taking the tag and running with it, is completely up to you...no blog feelings hurt...honest...
- What are your nicknames? BemBem (A cousin gave me this name way back in the day when I was still in diapers - he couldn't say Brenda)...I'm well pass the age that this should be cute, but for some reason everyone still wants to call me this...
- What game show and/or reality show would you like to be on? I would love to be on a show called Lingo which is on the Game Show Network...reality show, I would love to be on Dances With The Stars...I can't dance, but I would love to learn...
- What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD? I'm an old movie buff, so I remember the first movie I ever purchased (VHS) was: Arsenic & Old Lace with Cary Grant...love that movie
- What is your favorite scent? I love the smell of grapefruit. It helps jump start my brain. I love Cinnamon & coffee (I don't drink coffee, I just love the smell of it)
- If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it? The first thing I would spend it on would be a help wanted ad, advertising my job and I would send the ad to my boss so she would know I had just quit...a new laptop (mine is about to die)...a trip (not sure where, but I would be alone, so I could write and it would be some place that didn't have cellphone service)...a personal trainer to get my butt in gear...I would pay off the house (this is my house to so that should count as doing something for me)...
- What one place have you visited that you can't forget and want to go back to? Colorado...my hubby and I went there for 9 days (he use to live there, but I had never been)...I loved it! and we had so much fun...
- Do you trust easily? No, I manage an apartment complex and have had every lie in the book told to me about different things, so I think after 12 1/2 years of that I find that I automatically don't trust...I hate this, I wish I could trust a little easier...
- Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think? I act before I think...I speak before I think...I do everything before I think...this is why I have gotten very good at speaking with my foot in my mouth...it is going to end up there anyway, so I save myself some time by inserting it first thing in the morning...grin...
- Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? My regular job...I feel sick every morning before I go to work, I am grumpy and I don't seem to care...I use to do so many things above what I had to do and now I find myself doing only what is necessary..
- Do you have a good body image? I do until I look in a mirror
- What is your favorite fruit? Grapefruit, white grapes, strawberries...most any fruit
- What websites do you visit daily? Verla Kay's (Blueboards)
- What have you been seriously addicted to lately? I can't get enough Lipton's Pure Leaf Sweetened Black Tea - I have to have this first thing in the morning or look out...
- What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is? Sweet, someone who loves books, ready to help you at moments notice, fun to be around
- What's the last song that got stuck in your head? Bad, Bad Leroy Brown - it was the song on the radio that woke me up this morning and I haven't been able to get it out of my head....I need to cut the t.v. on or something!
- What's your favorite item of clothing? any of my Betty Boop pj's...if I could wear them out into the real world I would...but I'm not that brave and I haven't won that million for the training yet...grin...
- Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy? not as yummy as Fruity Pebbles, but I can eat them...(see now why I need the trainer)
- What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground? look around for a camera crew and see if there is a tiny piece of string on the $100 that is going to be yanked on as I go to pick it up...if I see none of these things and I don't see someone who looks like they have lost it, then I would probably pick it up and take it...I would feel guilty to spend it on myself, so I would probably buy something for friends or family...I know...you are suppose to turn it in at the police station and they are to hold it for 10 days or something like that and then if no one claims it is yours...If it were $1000.00 I would do that, but $100...probably not...
- What items could you not go without during the day? Lipton's tea, my laptop, chocolate of some kind and my comfy pj's
- What should you be doing right now? writing, but I do try to get all my blogging out of the way when I'm at home, so I can concentrate on writing...so I guess I am doing what I should be doing
5 comments:
Great answers!! The blogosphere is so much fun, isn't it? :)
Have fun at your concert! :)
Do you have a good body image? I do until I look in a mirror
LOL! I don't even have the pre-mirror.
Thanks for tagging me, I'll do this later.
Oh, and I've kind of cheated and awarded you an 'I love your blog' award.
Fun answers! I think you changed question 2, right? Although I don't remember what question 2 I answered, it wasn't that one. There didn't used to be such holes in my memory . . .
tabitha...yes, blogosphere is too much fun...sometimes I have to force myself to quit reading blogs and just write! grin...
catherine...I've been thinking about buying one of those carnival mirrors that make you look small...but it would be my luck, I get the one that makes you short and fat...grin...
marcia...yes, I changed #2...I forgot to put that in my post...I love getting to know more about my fellow bloggers...
I haven't forgot about the tag, Brenda. I'm hoping to add it to my other blog on Multiply, since there is a different group of people there that aren't on Blogspot. I hope all is well with you! :)
Post a Comment