
Catherine J Gardner - has awarded me the "I Love Your Blog" award! Thank you Cate...
Here are the rules...
1) Add the logo of your award to your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3) Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on your blogs.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
And now I get to nominate 7 other blogs for the award...so here goes:
DRUM ROLL PLEASE:
Rena Jones - Who has some wonderful pictures and who has brought back many wonderful memories with some of her posts
Christy's Creative Space - She has some wonderful posts that help with writing and helps you look at the world through a child's eye...
Carrie Harris - Who has taught me the meaning of "snarfing" and she keeps me snarfing a lot while reading her blog...
Adrienne - Who has me looking for "faces" in everything I see...
Linda D - Although she is on a break at the moment, her blog has always been filled with charming stories...
Kelly Polark - Who is very new to blogging, but with only her second post, she has already given me a different outlook on black fingernail polish...so you know there has to be more fun stuff to come...
Marcia Hoehne - Who has written posts that have made me think about me and my writing...
There are many other blogs that I read...some I know has gotten this award, so I wanted to spread the love...
8 comments:
Oh my, you've warmed the cockles of my heart. :) Does this mean I have to think up seven people again? I'll certainly try. Love the logo!
Ooh, now I have to check out all those blogs. I have got no work done today at all. :)
Awww, thanks so much, Brenda!!!
Thanks for being so welcoming to a very new blogger!
Kelly
Oh wow -- thanks Brenda! I'm on a lunch break from school right now, but when we're done for the day, I'll have to get busy. :) I've really been enjoying your blog too.
Thanks, Brenda! You're snarfy. (That's a compliment... I just make 'em up as needed.)
Aww, thanks Brenda!!
I miss blogging so much, but there's still so much going on around here. I hope to be back in the next month or so if all goes well and I still have a grain of sanity.
Thanks for thinking of me. Miss you!!
Hugs,
Linda
Thanks, Brenda. You made my day!
I might have to wait to pass it along, though, cuz I don't think I know seven people who haven't been nominated already. Is that allowed? I don't want the blog police after me...
You ladies are welcome...if it weren't for you...I wouldn't have any excuse to procrastinate...grin...
Post a Comment