I've got a secret...
Have you ever wanted to burst from keeping a secret? Is there a secret about yourself that you want to share, but you aren't sure how others will take it? Or maybe a secret about someone else?
Why not give that secret to your main character...Let them take that secret and run with it...
What if they share your secret about someone else...it could be a secret from or about another character...what happens? Is there a fight? Tears? Does it bring them closer together? Or maybe nothing at all happens...
What if you take a secret about yourself and give it to your main character or better yet to another character in the story and they share your/your main character's secret with everyone...How does your main character handle it? What emotions can you bring to your character when she/he finds out that your secret is out there for the world to read?
Sometimes the best part about a secret is sharing it...Hugs...
11 comments:
Ooooh, lots to think about with this one!
Man. You've just given out the plot to my WIP. And I thought I was being ORIGINAL.
Snarf. :)
ohhhhh! a juicy story starter! I'm going to use this on in my Nano project!
Christy
Great idea for a source of conflict...buy hey, you didn't tell us your secret!
rena...I know I don't want to share the wrong secret and get myself in trouble...grin..
carrie...I hate when that happens...grin...
christy...hope it helps!
adrienne...I only said, "I've got a secret"...I didn't say I was about to share it...grin...besides, I think I shared enough "secrets" about myself in the meme post a couple weeks back...I'm not sure I am ready to share anymore...grin...
Brenda, I have a feeling you've got some pretty juicy secrets! ;0) Great idea!
I'm in the process of trying to figure out what my MC's secret is, and her best friend, too. I have some ideas, just not sure yet what I'm going to use in the end.
kelly...Why, whatever do you mean? grin...
sruble...good luck on getting your MC's secret to come out...
I never was able to keep secrets. I'm so bad, before Christmas I end up giving presents to the kids ahead of time. I'm like, "Do you want to know what I got you?"
They say, "No! Don't tell us." I can't help it. I'm like a little kid who never grew up.
kim...I am the same way...I had to tell them or give them hints that were quite obvious what the gift was...grin...
Love that Brenda 'cause I feel guilty but . . . that's me.
Post a Comment