Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I need to be analyzed!

That title is sooo true in sooo many ways...but for now, I will stick with only having my handwriting analyzed...I'm not sure there is help for everything from my shoulders up...grin...

Thanks to Shelby for giving the gift of a free hand analysis...I'm a little nervous to hear what my handwriting has to say about me...and since I'm a lefty a lot of people say they can't even read my handwriting...so I'm quite intriqued to see what Shelby has to say...


10 comments:

Bish Denham said...

Well, all I can say is your handwriting is neater than mine!

Oh, and Brenda, I've nominated you for the Scrap Award.

Kelly Polark said...

Shelby does an awesome analysis! She'll figure you out :0).

Adrienne said...

I like your note! Your handwriting is very readable :)

C.R. Evers said...

Fun! I've always wanted to do something like that!

BTW, I've tagged you in a Scrap Honesty meme on my blog! :0) Tag. You're it!

Brenda said...

Bish...at work, they are always saying how bad my handwriting is, so I have everything on the computer so I can print and all I have to do is sign it...grin...Scrap Award...sounds interesting...grin...

Kelly...but can she fix me...grin...that is the question...

Adrienne...Thank you...

Chrsity...Scrap Honesty meme...this should be interesting...grin...

Rena Jones said...

I like your handwriting, Brenda.

Kimbra Kasch said...

Oh Brenda . . . the people you work with should have to work with doctors or lawyers - no one has handwriting like them ;-)

And I could "analyze this" sample. I'd say - of course without any qualifications at all to say it - that you are friendly, realistic, and dramatic!!!

Linda D. (sbk) said...

I'd say Kim has it exactly.

Danette Haworth said...

You must tell us the results!

Brenda said...

You guys are so sweet...grin...

I just hope you still like me when I find out what my handwriting means...grin...