Saturday, June 6, 2009

M.I.A

Hello All...

First, I have missed reading all of your posts and will be working on catching up soon. I have been very busy "organizing" my life and trying to decide what direction I want to take.

A lot of things have happened (good and bad), goals have been made and I've been working very hard to reach those goals. (Hubs has been so patient...I knew he was a catch). In one of my earlier posts, I mentioned that my writing seemed to be taking a different direction and this has been so true over the past several months.

I have been writing for eHow and have found that I actually enjoy writing "How to" articles and getting paid to do so. Earning Passive Income has been a learning process that I have enjoyed and am hoping will only get better.

I have also been very busy taking the "31 Days to Build a Better Blog" challenge over at Problogger. I'm still working a lot of his tips in a little at a time as I figure out more of what I want from my blog...

And after starting his course, I decided to start another blog called: Hazel's Crock Pot Kitchen

I know...I have an unnatural attachment to this crock pot...but I really do enjoy slow cooking and my family enjoys eating, and Hazel was a big part of that, so I couldn't help myself...grin...

I would love for you guys to join me over at her blog...I'm sharing recipes and tips that I have learned along the way and will be sharing all the new things that I learn as I go...Just when I thought I knew all about slow cookers / crockpots, I find something new...grin...

So where does that leave Brenda's Page? Well, this was my first blog and it is the blog where I met so many of you. And that has made it even more special for me...But after much thought I have decided to stop writing on this blog (at least for now) and concentrate on Hazel's Crock Pot Kitchen.

Life has a funny way of changing around us and I believe the changes my life is taking is the way to for me to go...

Hug to you all! And I wish you the best that life has to offer...Brenda

10 comments:

Bish Denham said...

I'll see over at Hazel's place!

Kelly Polark said...

Good to see you on the blogosphere again, Brenda! Meet you at Hazel's!

C.R. Evers said...

Glad to see you back! :0) Missed you!

Christina Farley said...

You have been busy girl! But sounds like things are great for you!

Carrie Harris said...

I will definitely see you at Hazel's!

Adrienne said...

Glad to see you back, and I think your new blog is a terrific idea!

Nora MacFarlane said...

Glad you're not gone! See you at Hazel's.

Kate said...

Good to see you back. I was worrying about you. See you over at Hazel's.

Danette Haworth said...

Hi Brenda!

I'll see you around!

Justice Publishing Inc said...

HEY!!! Im with Justice Publishing Inc. and we are happy to announce that we have a new series coming soon in stores and schools called the "Adventure of Cinnamon and Spice"!.We are partnering with E-Squared Studios Inc. to produce colorful designs for the series. It a really fun book with silly characters that children will fall in love with over and over again. This book will will make a great stocking stuffer! So come on by and check out blog, leave a comment and tell us what you think. Get ready for the adventure!!!!