Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Beginnig for Brenda's Page

After much thought I decided to start the new year off with my old blog again. I will still be posting recipes on Hazel's Crock Pot Kitchen along with posts on this blog.

I was recently asked, by a friend, about a MG Novel I had started writing a couple years back. About a year or so ago, I had let her read what I had written so far and now she wanted to know if I had finished it. She still remembers the MC and was curious about her...this made me miss my MC, so I got her out, dusted her off, apologized for forgetting about her and then decided I wanted to finish her story, so that is what I am making my main focus for 2010...finishing her story and getting her out into the world...can you say YIKES!!! I hope writing MG fiction is like riding a bike...you never forget how to do it...grin...

So, I'm making 2010 a year of new beginnings...filled with affirmations to get the job done! I will be posting on Brenda's Page my progress and other things...along with keeping Hazel's kitchen open...

I wish everyone a wonderful, safe, healthy and Happy New Year filled with all your dreams coming true!!!

Hugs and Happy Writing!

Don't forget to check out Hazel's Crock Pot Kitchen...

6 comments:

Kimbra Kasch said...

U 2 Brenda - wishing you a healthy and happy 2010!

Bish Denham said...

Welcome back Brenda! The fact that your friend remembered your MC and wanted to know about her says a lot about her story.

Here's to a wonderful New Year!

Nora MacFarlane said...

Welcome Back!!!

Nora MacFarlane said...

You've been Tagged on my blog... hehe!

Angela said...

Happy 2010!

Tonya said...

Happy 2010 and wishing you great writing adventures!