Saturday, January 23, 2010

I forgot how hard this was!

So, I decided to go through my story from start to finish, revising as I go just in case my MC has grown or changed in the time that she was on I had her on vacation. Well, let me just say that she had A LOT to say about where her story was and where she wanted it to go, so I've made several changes, but now I'm done with the changes on what I had written and ready to move on...

I had forgotten how opinionated MC's can be! grin...I think she has a little chip on her shoulder so she's putting me through a workout to make me pay...Don't tell her, but it was fun reading through her story and I can't wait to keep going with it.

Sorry, I've gotten behind on everyone's blogs, but will do my best to catch up over the weekend!

Hugs and Happy Writing!

3 comments:

Bish Denham said...

As long as you and your MC are talking to each other and having fun, that's all the matters.

Kate said...

Don't you just love it when MCs won't do as they're told? Mine are always rewriting for me.

Kelly Polark said...

I think you ticked her off for setting her aside so along. :) Glad you are back at it, Brenda!!!