Monday, February 1, 2010

I'm tired of snow!

The past few years, we really didn't have enough snow in my area to say 'snow'...but this year we have had soooo much snow! I'm tired of it. Hubs and I milked cows on Sunday morning and it was so cold...I didn't want to get out from under my nice warm blankets, but Hubs has this habit of pulling all the covers off and cutting on all the lights to get me out of bed...but to his defense, that is about what it takes to get me up at 1 a.m...grin...

It's pretty and all, but when did snow get so COLD! I remember playing in the snow for hours when I was younger. I loved making snow angels and having snow ball fights. But now all I want it to do is melt away...

On another note...my MG novel is coming along pretty good. I've been averaging 500 to 750 words a night...which for my schedule is pretty good. I don't drink coffee, but am debating on starting so I can stay awake longer to write more. grin...

Snow, Snow go Away! Let the Warmth come out to play!!!

5 comments:

C.R. Evers said...

I'm sick of snow too! I'm with ya girl!

Kimbra Kasch said...

It reminds me of swimming in the ocean at the Oregon coast - that's something you only do as a kid or with a wetsuit on. As I got older, the water got colder ;)

Kelly Polark said...

Wow, you are plugging along on your MG very well!
My kids can be out in the snow for hours! I only last about 15 minutes with them! But I do make hot chocolate for them almost every time they play out in the snow.

Bish Denham said...

Oh, good for you plugging away at your MG! Although we have some very cold days here in Texas, all the snow has gone well north of us. We do get some occasionally, is very pretty, causes lots of traffic problems and never lasts more than a day or two. Thank goodness!

Marcia said...

I like snow. Gives me an excuse to stay in and write. But summer is still my favorite season. You're making good progress on your ms.!