Friday, February 5, 2010

Now I have Proof! I'm not the only one...

Okay...Hubs is always telling people how spoiled I've made Koda...what he forgets to tell people is that he has him just as spoiled and now I have proof...We are in the middle of a blizzard around here and Koda won't 'potty' on snow...so Hubs has to shovel out a pathway so that Koda will 'potty'...like that isn't bad enough...

This is what Hubs wears to take Koda potty...remember, we have about 10 inches of snow and it is still snowing out...and he has shorts on!
















And just to make things clear...the umbrella isn't for Hubs...it's so Koda won't get snowed on while he takes care of business...grin...


Who are we kidding...this dog has us both wrapped around his paw and he knows it!


5 comments:

C.R. Evers said...

our lil' doggies are so spoiled, aren't they? My Beagle won't go off of the patio. I'm going to have all kinds of "messes" to scooop off of the porch once the snow has melted. It's hard to believe my beagle was once a stray. You'd think she'd know how to do business on the ground! :0)

Your sweetie is a total cutie! And totally worth the shoveling. :0)

Kimbra Kasch said...

That is so cute.

Plus my husband and sons wear shorts all the time-no matter what the weather. Maybe it's a guy thing.

Christina Farley said...

I don't blame you. He's so adorable.

Bish Denham said...

What we won't do for our dogs...Hey, wait! Weren't they all wolves at one time? Hmmmmm, what's wrong with this picture? LOL

Kelly Polark said...

Ha! Great pics and that last one is just precious!
The other night I was sleeping and heard my hubby come into bed. Then almost giggled when I heard him saying "I love you" and all this baby talk to our puppy! Of course I had to poke fun at him a little, because I had to talk him into getting the pup in the first place!!