I was sitting here clicking back and forth between Facebook and Pinterest (my new addiction) and I realized that I missed sharing things with my blogging friends. So I decided to click on my old blog and see when I was here last...Where has the time gone? It's been over a year since I posted on here. So much has changed with blogger, and I feel like I will be learning how to blog all over again.
When I started this page (many moons ago) it was because I wanted a way to share what was happening with my writing. A lot has changed in that department also. (that's for another day)...
Today, I want to start this blogging thing again to be about everything that means something to me..my family, saving money, recycling, crock pot cooking (Hazel's Crock Pot Kitchen will be up and running again soon)...
So for my first blog post, I want to let everyone know that I am going to be a grandma! My Granddaughter will be here around Thanksgiving of this year and I can't wait! I'm so excited about having a Grandbaby...not so excited about being called Grandma, so I have decided that Bem Bem is what I would like to be called and I will be bribing this little girl to make sure that is what she calls me...grin. I will definitely be posting pictures.
I was invited to go to the doctor's appointment where they found out the sex of the child and was amazed at how much they can see now. The hands, the toes, the ears, the heartbeat...everything! When I use to show people my sonogram pictures, I would just point at spot on the picture and say, "That's his head."...for all I know I could have been pointing to his toe...grin. Boy have things changed!
So, I'm excited to be back in the blogging world and can't wait to share things with everyone again. I look forward to catching up with everyone and seeing what's happening in your lives.
I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs...
1 comment:
Congrats!!! I can't wait to see the pics of the little princess.
Welcome back!
Post a Comment