I got up this morning and exercised (for the first time in I can't remember how long), ate breakfast, then came back to the computer to kick this New Year in gear. I got one mag article ready to go out and researched where it should go...I did some stretching exercises around lunch and then procrastinated on the net...Okay, I didn't really "break" my resolutions...I did get something typed, edited, and ready to be mailed tomorrow so I did do writing...and after this blog post, I plan on going back to pick up the next article on my pile and see what I can do with it...I got everything in order and that has really helped. I decided that I had a lot of things just sitting around that needed some work so I created a pile of "to do" stuff and that's what I'm working on. I really want to work on my YA novel but I know if I work on it, I will always have this pile sitting around. So I decided to work at this like I do my "boring" job...I made a pile and I will pull from that pile and when that pile is done, I will move on to my YA novel.
Well I just wanted to welcome in the New Year...Now back to the paper pile...
The more I send out the better my chances are of getting published...The more I send out the better my chances are of getting published...The more I send out...
No comments:
Post a Comment