Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. ~Lou Holtz
Tuesday, January 2, 2007
Things Never go the way you plan them...
Okay, so I'm very proud of myself...even though my schedule was interrupted somewhat today, I still exercised and ate pretty good today (the 3 chocolate chip cookies were my reward for exercising two days in a row...grin) I was right on track to spend the day writing, when I had to take my husband to a doctor's appointment...why can't a man seem to find his way to the doctor's office without his wife having to tag along...I think my hubby just doesn't want to listen to the doctor, so he has me go along so I can ask the questions and seem like the busy body...then I had to go to work...then we had company all evening...so now it's 8 p.m. and I don't have time to write (early day tomorrow, so I have to get to bed early)...two days into the New Year and all ready, I'm behind...but that's okay...I will pick myself up and dust myself off and start again tomorrow...Hugs...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment