I know, you' re asking yourself, "is she crazy? Its only the 6th day of January." BUT, I haven't had time to blog since the 2nd of January...why, my "boring" job has kept me too busy. I took a week and a half off and I've paid for it these last 3 days. Catching up on work hasn't been fun and it made me break my diet...How you ask? Because I didn't get a chance to eat lunch, instead I munched on candy bars or whatever other junk food I could find in my office. sigh...
But today's another day and I woke up, got busy and I'm back on track...
I have sent a story out all ready...so I am still okay with that goal...and I've been catching up with emails, etc. today...that takes me off track again, because I'm suppose to write and then check emails, but I hadn't been on the computer for so long, I thought it best to take care of them first...and of course, my blog...
I'm thinking of entering a writing contest for Highlights..."biting my nails"...I'm not sure the topic is right for me, (mysteries) but I want to give it a shot. And I think I am going to spend the rest of the evening working on "Picture Writing"...
I guess I must be more tired then I thought, because even after being away for days, I don't have anything else to write...Hugs...
1 comment:
Brenda you'll do great. I'm rootin' for ya. I here mystery books are making a come back.
Pam
Post a Comment