Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. ~Lou Holtz
Monday, February 12, 2007
Starting Over...
Sometimes it just feels right to start over and the time is right for me to do just that. I just hired a new maintenance man and a new cleaning woman at work...and I think the time is right to start over and make some changes...good ones...As I have mentioned, the property that I manage has a few problems, but that's not going to stop me from having the best property in the area...This new group and I are going to make it a place that people want to live...We are going to make it the best it can be...Starting over is a way of life for many people...I personally like the change and try new things often, but some people don't and their lives stay the same...day in and day out...Why not dive into the deep end and enjoy the swim...after all, the baby pool can get awfully crowded when it gets filled with people who just want to sit still...Enjoy your life...make some changes for the good...Start over with something, anything that you want...Be the best that you can be...and enjoy yourself and life while your at it...Hugs...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment