Thursday, March 8, 2007

Changes

I'm a borderline changer...this means I like change when its fun and I hate change when its not...the problem is...I have to make some changes, so I'm trying to figure out how to do this the fun way...

Okay, I have to lose weight...no fun there, because I know I'm going to have to exercise and eat right (and I'm sure chocolate is not on the new food pyramid). But I know I have to do this. I'm getting to the age (okay, I'm all ready at the age) where time is not on my side and if I don't start (change) something now, its going to be too late.

So here's my plan. I've started Weight Watchers...A friend and I have decided to start walking, and eating right and keeping each other on track. So we joined WW together and will start our road of change on Saturday with exercise and on Tuesday with the meetings...I have "several" pounds to lose and I will keep you posted on my "changes"...wish me luck and if you are lucky enough not to have to diet, then PLEASE eat some chocolate for me...hugs...

3 comments:

Linda D. (sbk) said...

Good luck! It's not easy, I know. I've been trying so hard to just stop eating junk food. It's not even about the weight, just eating healthy (although I could stand to lose a few pounds as well). I hate that I have almost no will power.

Tomorrow.

Alison Ashley Formento said...

Good Luck, Brenda. WW is a fabulous organization. Walk all you can--a pedometer is a great help, too, to measure every step. It adds up. And you'll have lots of energy for writing!

Pamela Morgan said...

Chocolate isn't on the food pyramid.
:?

Good luck. I'll be rootin' for ya'

Pam