Day three and I'm still on track with my diet and exercise...my friend and I walked 3.5 miles on Saturday morning and again on Sunday morning...and today, I worked outside at the complex I run (which was more exercise then the walking...grin)...I can't believe how much better I feel. The cobwebs in my head don't seem so thick and I have more energy...I'm hoping that writing this down and knowing others may read it, will keep me on track...so every couple of days, I will let you know how well things are going with the exercise/diet...tomorrow, I have my first WW meeting...I'm very excited about it and I can't wait to learn how to eat right...I did find out that I can have 9 chocolate kisses a day...there's hope that chocolate will make it on the pyramid yet...grin..
Now for writing...A couple of weeks ago, I posted 3 chapters of Hunting For Sam on Critique Circle and got some very positive feedback and great suggestions. (Sam is a MG novel that I have been working on for I don't even know how long now...and I'm scared to finish her story, but that's another post). So I will be working on that for awhile and with the exercise/diet I feel like I have a fresh start on this wonderful story...
Here's hoping that everyday is your fresh start...if today you mess up, give up, play instead of work...then tomorrow is your fresh start...for every day you write, give yourself an hour of goof off time...so you won't feel guilty when the need to be goofy is all you can think about...hugs...
1 comment:
I'm on day 2 of my diet and I'm D-Y-I-N-G!!
Thanks for helping me stay on track.
Post a Comment