I've been sick this past week. My husband always knows when I'm "really" sick because I don't get on my computer. Grin...
I did pull myself out of bed long enough to weigh-in on Tuesday...I figured, I had to have lost weight because I hadn't been able to eat and/or keep what little I did eat down...so this was my chance to have a weight loss...and I did...I've lost 4.2 pounds from the first weigh-in to this one...I told my hubby, I know it was mainly because of being sick, but I'm 4.2 lbs lighter and I want to keep losing from there. I have kept within my points and before getting sick I walked every day (2.5 miles) and can't wait to get back to walking.
Maybe it was the medicines or the high fever, but I had (what I think) were some very cute ideas for books...now once the medicines are out of my system, I may think, "what loon thought these were good ideas?" but for now, they still don't sound too bad...grin...and I can't wait to bring those ideas to life...
Being sick has put me so far behind at work, home, writing and emails...so I think I had better end my blog here so that I can catch up on things...
I think getting healthy will improve sooo many other areas of my life....and I feel like this is going to really improve my writing time...I won't be foggy, my brain will be clear to create and bring life to my stories...I just need to get clear of the medicine first...hugs...
1 comment:
I've been out of commission this week, too. I pulled a muscle in my back and couldn't get out of bed for 3 days. I still think it's going to be a few days before I feel normal again.
I hope you're feeling better by now. It's wierd, I know, but I always get excited when I get sick because it feels like freebee weight loss. The trick is keeping it off. I don't weigh myself, but I can tell by my pants that the dryer has stopped shrinking my clothes. Finally. I was about ready to call in the repairman.
Post a Comment