Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Still having fun...and some other updates

Okay, first things first...I have just heard and learned about some neat features on this blog that I didn't know was here...(Thanks Linda)...things like colors...and different fonts...go figure...grin...So I have decided that (as long as I can remember) I will be adding updates on my weight, etc. in red (red for the the little red dress I have my eye on if I get to my goal weight...you know the dress..the one that will make hubby go WOW!!! grin...

So, here's my first (red) update...I've lost a total of 8.8 lbs...YES!!! I have lost a half inch in my waist, and my thighs...and my tushy is starting to stand on its own and not look like it's always looking for a chair to fall into...grin...and I still think Weight Watchers is fun and not hard at all...I even still enjoy walking 3 to 3.5 miles every morning...okay, maybe the fat from my thighs and waist are going to my head...giggle...I don't care...I'm having fun and until that stops, I'm going to keep with it...

Now for an update on the knitting...my ski hat is almost done...I haven't had much time to work on it the last couple of days, but I can't wait to finish it and wear it proudly on my walks...and the best news is...I think I'm only going to have to get 2 buttons to cover the drop stitches...I really thought my first hat would have buttons all over it to cover ALL the holes and dropped stitches that I was sure I would have...I'm so proud of myself...so much so that my next project is going to be a baby sweater...and if it doesn't look quite right, I will let Koda wear it...he loves me just enough to wear it with pride and only hide his head under the covers when I'm not looking...grin...Hugs...

2 comments:

Linda D. (sbk) said...

8 lbs!! woohoo! Wish I was having that much success. I don't weigh myself, but I can tell from my pants ... nope no missing 8 lbs on me.

Congrats and keep up the good work.

Pamela Morgan said...

You go girl. Losing weight and knitting hats. :o) Pam