Jeff's going hunting this weekend and Josh is working so I have (say it with me) free time! I plan to stay in my p.j.'s, read through as many chapters as I can of Picture Writing and I am bound and determined to write something this weekend...even if it's a grocery list...I am writing something!
I'm starting tomorrow evening and working all the way through Sunday night...I'm a little nervous...and excited all at the same time. I want this to happen so bad that I can taste it...I miss writing, and I want to get back to it.
With work I have no free time...so I'm looking forward to lots of it this weekend...hugs...
4 comments:
Good luck and enjoy your time.
Turn off the phone!!!
and the internet!
Trust me.
Yeah, and why not add your name to PriNo again, just for kicks?? We'd always love to have you back....
Hi all...I didn't think I even remembered how to spell "free time" much less have some...it's been so long since I've had any...grin..
Trish...I'm still trying to get 50 words on paper...I'm pretty sure I'm not ready for 50,000 words...but thanks for the offer...I want to get back on track, so I'm ready for NaNo in November...games and all...grin...Hugs...
Woohoo, sounds like a date with the keyboard. :o)
Pam
Post a Comment