Sunday, August 12, 2007

The countdown starts...

Only one more month before a take my 9 day vacation!!! The apartments will have to get along without me. I also milk cows every Sundays with my husband, and I'm taking two Sundays off during this time...no 1:00 a.m. in the morning milkings...no residents, paperwork, phone ringing, and/or long days...just writing...and more writing!!!

I'm not going anywhere, just to my back porch and/or writing room, BUT my husband and son (and Koda) are the only ones who will know that. As far as work is concerned, I'm out-of-town...far, far away where I can't be reached...oh how I wish I could afford to go somewhere...even if it's just checking into a hotel and staying there during this time...to get away from everything...sigh....how nice that would be...

Koda and I have been working in the writing room...getting it in order and ready to go. This is also my craft room, so things have mingled that shouldn't have and I have to get things back to their sides of the room...

I'm taking a little mini vacation next weekend (a 4-day weekend). This is to brainstorm new ideas, flesh out a few ideas from scribbled notes that I have been finding while cleaning up the writing room and making sure I have everything I need (because I'm NOT going anywhere once my real vacation starts.)

I'm buying sandwich meats and other things that I DON'T have to make. I think Jeff and Josh can handle making sandwiches and/or anything that can go into the microwave...grin...

The countdown starts...hugs...

3 comments:

Pamela Morgan said...

Sounds like a good time and with your house in the country, it'll be like going away.

Happy writing!

Danette Haworth said...

Good luck on your vacation! I hope the words flow!

Brenda said...

Thanks Pam and Danette...

I'm planning on living in my writing room that whole week...only coming out if I run out of chocolate...grin...