Monday, August 27, 2007

The treasures I have found...

A few days ago, I wrote about cleaning up my writing/craft room and I have enjoyed it so much since then.

I think I have found my creativity again...and in the midst of this creativity, I found three bookshelves full of treasures...my rubber stamps!

I knew they were there, but I couldn't see them or enjoy them...now I write a little, then I make a couple cards (Thank you, birthday, thinking of you, etc.) and I'm having a blast...

I just roll my chair back and forth to the desk and the craft table...when I get stuck on something with writing, I rubber stamp for awhile and vice versa...my fingers are green, orange, blue and red from the ink...you're not a crafter unless you wear your craft...grin...if that were true, then I would make a million dollars crafting, because I am a walking ink pad by the time I'm done...grin...

My treasure all wrapped up in a 13'x15' baby blue room, with wildlife outside the window and a wild woman inside wearing out the carpet rolling back and forth...Hugs...

No comments: