I love this song by Fergie...I don't know why, but I love it! I stop whatever I'm doing and I sing and dance around like I'm doing a concert...
"It's personal myself and I,
We've got some straightenin out to do,
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket,
But I've got to get a move with my life,
It's time to be a big girl now,
and big girls don't cry..."
I look foolish...I know this, but I can't help it...sometimes a song comes along that just takes me over and this is my song for right now...Jeff says I pick weird songs to "attach" myself to. Like a couple years ago my "theme" song was "Unwell" by Matchbox 20...at that time in my life it fit me (and I have days still that this song could be the theme for)...If you've never heard the song, here's the chorus which explains me so well:
"But I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
I know right now you can't tell
But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see
A different side of me
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired
I know right now you don't care
But soon enough you're gonna think of me
And how I used to be...me"
Only I think I was a little crazy also...grin...
I've heard that if you are stressed that you should cut some music on and sing at the top of your lungs...and this will get rid of the stress...I've done this and it works...mainly because I sing and dance in front of a mirror and I can't help laughing at myself...LOL...you should see me...funny stuff...a little sad, but funny...I think I even see Koda laugh at me...come to think of it...the squirrels in the back yard were laughing pretty hard the other day...hmmm???
So what music/song makes you go a little "NUTS"...??? Hugs...
3 comments:
Um ... "Hung up" by Madonna. Gets me every time!!
Risque by Cute Is What We Aim For
Not familiar with that song. That's what happens when you listen to oldies, you miss out on the newbies. :o)
Post a Comment