Saturday, January 26, 2008

Books! Books! Books!

I should be able to cook a meal using anything and everything in my cabinets and pantry. I should know how to plant the most georgous gardens and be naturally healthy and beautiful. I should be organized and rich...Story plots, dialogue and characters should not be a problem for me...Do you know why?

Because, I have a book or in some cases many, many books on all of these subjects and more!

I have books that tell me how to get thin & healthy based on my body shape, my fat zones and how I can change my body in just 8 minutes a day...

I have books on natural health for me and for Koda...I have cookbooks on every subject you can think of..including cooking for your furbaby!

I have more craft books then you can shake a piece of craft paper at...and I have even more books on saving your money and getting out of debt (I would be closer to this goal if I could quit buying books)...

You may have guessed it all ready, but I'm an impulse shopper! I guess if you're gonna be one, books aren't the worse thing you could be impulsive about...grin...

I guess I need to add another resolution to my 2008 list...catch up on all this reading or donate these books to the library!

So...do you have a lot of books in your home library that you don't read or maybe even "haven't" read?

Hugs!

3 comments:

angelarene said...

With all the books I have, I should have my PhD in ancient Religions, be a size 6, be able to write at least 3 best sellers, change the plumbing, and offer 4 different remedies for one ailment.
But in reality, I'm a double digit size, I can't remember what the hell I read last week(I'm taking ginko for that),I've been working on the same manuscript for 3 years. Plus, I'm lucky if I can unclog a sink and the natural remedies are all controlled by the FDA so what do I know...but I DO love to read. :)

Linda D. (sbk) said...

I buy a lot of books. And just as I think I'm starting to catch up on my reading, I buy more. I can't help it. There are just so many great books out there. It's gotten to the point where my husband gets scared when I go to a book store. I always overspend.

But I buy MG and YA books mostly. I don't buy a lot of nonfiction unless it's research for one of my books.

Brenda said...

Angela...If you were to walk into my kitchen you would think I loved to cook...I hate cooking! grin...

I am a sucker for a good book...or maybe I should say the latest fad book...

Linda...My husband can't figure out if he has a bigger problem with all the books I buy or the pocketbooks and shoes...grin...