At this point in time...coupons are something I think I can handle (the extra mortgage payment may have to wait a little while)...in my search, I have found a website that I think will be very helpful, so I thought I would share it with you...
The Coupon Mom - http://www.couponmom.com/ - has a lot of information and you can print coupons from an online source.
The Grocery Game - http://www.thegrocerygame.com/ - I found out about this site on the Fine Living Network. It is quite interesting and I am looking forward to seeing how much it will cut my grocery bill...
Speaking of the Fine Living Network - http://www.fineliving.com/fine/our_specials/ - they have a coupld of specials that have some great tips on saving money around your house, etc. "50 Ways to Cut Your Bills", "60 Ideas in 60 minutes", and even some of their regular shows are just a few good shows to learn from.
In my research, I have found that most of the main grocery stores...Martins, Food Lion, Krogers, etc. has their sales paper online, and most of these sites allow you to print coupons. Martins (Giant) is set up so you can go through their sales paper and click on the items you want. They will add these items to your "shopping list" and you can print that and take it with you.
I hope, if your goals are the same as mine, that these sites help you save a little money this year. If you have any other sites you find useful, I would love to hear about them...Hugs...
3 comments:
Good luck! We have a tough time with debt, too.
Maybe it's all those books I'm buying. ;-)
Thanks for the links!
Linda...Jeff thinks it a bit ironic that I spend so much money on books that are suppose to tell me how to get out of debt...grin...
Danette...hope you find them as helpful as I have. The Coupon Game does cost a little, but so far, I've found it quite helpful...
Post a Comment