The Grocery Game is still saving me money...so I'm loving that! I have had to graduate to a coupon binder (I can no longer fit all my coupons in my little coupon file..grin), so getting the binder organized has taken a bit of my time, but I'm ready to go now and looking forward to putting it into use.
I recently started a "in person" critique group (the end of last year) but I'm not sure this is the group for me. I hate to quit, because I don't want to leave the group in a bind. But I really don't seem to be getting anything out of it. I have a wonderful online group that gives me great critiques and helpful advice and I think that's what I expected with my "in person" group...maybe I was asking too much???
Writing is a little slow right now, but that's because I'm editing and not writing anything new. Gotta love those edits! and edits! and more edits! You would think we writers would learn to write it correct the first time...grin...
I'm trying to lose weight...again!...so here I sit getting ready to watch The Biggest Loser and I'm eating ice cream! I'll start tomorrow...I say that a lot...wonder if I'm related to Scarlett O'Hara...grin...
No comments:
Post a Comment