Okay, the last time I blogged, I talked a little about the in-person writing group I was in and how I just didn't feel I was getting anything out of it, so I finally let this group know that I just didn't feel this was the right group for me at this time and wished them well and then a week later, I joined a different in-person group. No grass grows under my feet...no sir! grin...
This group is a bit smaller which I think will be good for me right now. I still have the online group, and I don't want to take away from either group, so small is good.
This group seems to have group rules, and a set schedule that the other group just didn't have...it seems more like a group and not like a social gathering...
So this morning was our first meeting & it went well. I think this bunch will give me good feedback, helpful hints and lots of support...
I guess writing groups are like bras...a good fit is everything and the right support will keep you going in the right direction...grin...Hugs...
2 comments:
LMAO!
Going in the right direction!!! bahahahaha!
I'm so glad you found a great group, Brenda.
If only I could find a good bra...grin...I would be such a happy woman...
Post a Comment