Friday, April 25, 2008

A hot bubble bath fixes everything!

Okay...As I have said in one of my previous emails, I'm having trouble with my boss...I found out today that in the state of Virginia, I have no course of action. We are what they call an "At Will" state...meaning I can leave my job at will and they can fire me at will if they want...needless to say this made me even madder, so I did what every responsible woman does...I took a hot bubble bath...lit some candles, pulled out my Jim Brickman CD (Hope) and let the day and past few weeks melt off of me...I feel so much better...

During this bubble bath, I came to a couple of conclusions:
  1. I can't afford to leave my job (yet), so I will be sending a letter to my boss, her boss and the Human Resource Dept, to let them know that I am only being paid to manage my property and from this point on, that is all I will be doing.
  2. I have set a goal to leave my job within the next 2 years
  3. I have decided to keep writing and submitting and writing and submitting until I get a letter that doesn't say "rejection"
  4. I will finish my writing course (which by the way is a lot of fun so far)
  5. And I will milk cows full-time if numbers 1-4 don't come true...yuck! grin...

So no more griping...just action!

Hugs...

1 comment:

Authoress said...

Concerning #3 -- HOORAY, HOORAY, HOORAY for you!!!!

Keep going. :)