I got home just before Oprah was to come on...and I saw a commercial for what her show was about and I knew I had to watch.
Her guest today was a gentleman by the name of Marcus Buckingham and he wrote a book called, "Go Put Your Strengths To Work". He helped 4 women change the way the felt about their jobs and/or change their jobs all together...
Oprah is making a workshop with Mr Buckingham available to her viewers. I can't wait to go through this workshop and find my strengths. I can't afford to quit my job, so I have to find a way to enjoy what I do (for now). I loved my job at one point in time and when I was happy there, I was writing more and I want that again...
To check out the workshop and/or to find out more about Marcus Buckingham, go to:
http://www2.oprah.com/money/career/marcus/marcus_workshop_main.jhtml
Hugs...
No comments:
Post a Comment