I was reading the list of ten things to make your office better and realized that I have NONE of those things! My office is set up soooo backwards that no wonder I am...well, tripping over things.
What I wouldn't give to be able to shop at The Container Store but that is just not in the budget, so I'm going to have to figure out something else...move some furniture around, and try to go through all the paperwork in my writing/craft room...
That might be my problem...writing vs craft room...You can't be a neat crafter...I have things everywhere! And it has spilled over to my writing side. The other day I was looking for a writing book and I had to move rubber stamps that I had been using a few days before that off of the book shelf so I could get to the books.
I need to figure out a way to "hide" the craft clutter...hmmmm...I will have to think about this and maybe post some before and after pictures...where is my camera? Maybe I will clean up a little bit BEFORE taking some pictures...
What I wouldn't do for a professional organizer to come in and save me...but since that isn't going to be happening, I guess I need to make a trip to the Library for some Feng Shui books and see what I can come up with...
I think I have just added another project to my list of projects...when will I ever get to the end of this list...
3 comments:
Yes! I need someone to come organize and feng-shui my office (and my living room, and my car...)
When I knew for sure we were moving and I'd have a new office, I planned ahead, read up on office feng shui and found out where to put my desk and all that. It makes me feel happier. Now if I could just figure out where the wastebasket should go. I mean--I use it all the time, but keeping it right beneath my work space seems un-good.
jacqui...I know I want it all and my hubby just keeps rolling his eyes...If I do this I think I'm on my own...grin...
susan...where to start in an old office/craft room is what I'm worried about...removing everything and putting it back the right way...argh...grin...
Post a Comment