Here is proof that a woman can go insane when she hubby-sits all week long (with or without the bell)...
MIL thought the green ear muffs was a grand compliment to the rest of the outfit...whatcha think of the boots with the shorts? Pretty fashionable...hubby always complains that I wear such old baggy t-shirts to milk in...I don't know what he thinks is in fashion this year for milking cows....
Okay, this is my picture to work with for the Story Starter...I see a best seller in this pic...grin...
4 comments:
That must have been one long week!
(Men are such babies when sick or recovering!)
I think you look fabulous. :) I've gotta get me some of those earmuffs.
Love it!
kelly...it was the longest week, but I have to admit...this is the kind of stuff they do around the farm a lot...they call it the funny farm and I love working there...it is the only job I've ever had where I laugh constantly...grin...
carrie...thanks...I took special care with my outfit...and I'll ask MIL where she got the earmuffs...lol...
rena...thank you! grin...I'm either very secure with myself or just nuts enough to post this pic...grin...
Post a Comment