Sunday, September 21, 2008

Puppy Power

I got a digital camera for my birthday and have been playing with it every since, so here is my first picture posting...
We decided it was time to give our Furbaby, Koda, a haircut and bath...We took a vote and Koda voted "no" to the following family activities that were about to happen, but he was out voted by hubby and myself...he is not too happy about me posting his transformation on this blog, but I gave him a treat so he has decided to ignore me...


This is Koda's before picture: A little on the overgrown side


This is hubby giving said haircut: Doesn't Koda look happy?


This Koda after the haircut: Not so happy puppy...

The next step of this family activity was the bath. A wet Koda:

So like every make over, here are the before and after pictures: Notice the different angles just like on t.v. to make sure there is a flattering after picture...







Now the unibrow that he has in the after picture will go away by tomorrow...we don't know why it shows up this way, but it does and by tomorrow he will have a black diamond shape patch on his forehead (like in the picture after his haircut)

7 comments:

Rena Jones said...

OMGosh! How cute is he! And LMAO @ his unibrow -- too funny!

Cate Gardner said...

That picture of him all wet is too adorable...

Brenda said...

rena...he hates to get a haircut and a bath...I love his unibrow...it makes me laugh everytime I give him a bath...

catherine...everytime I tried to get the pic of him wet, he would shake and get me all wet...I think he knew I was going to post pics of him...grin...

Carrie Harris said...

I need a dog, just so I can post photos as cute as these. :)

Brenda said...

carrie...don't let his cuteness fool ya...he is spoiled rotten and has the run of the house...grin..

Kelly Polark said...

Koda is a KUTIE! Fun pics! Ya gotta love unibrows!

Brenda said...

kelly...I don't think he has forgiven me yet...and trust me, he knows how to work me...grin..